I’ve talked in the past how I like the approach React leads me to when it comes to building apps. How does such grandiose talk play out when it’s time to add a new, unexpected feature? Let’s check it out. I’ve been building an installation app for Spinnaker, and one of our top notch developer…
This industry can be quite brutal. Tools come and go. Programming styles invented fifty years ago suddenly become relevant. But I really enjoy when a certain toolkit nicely presents itself over and over as the way to go. I’m talking about React. Every wonder what it is that has made coding frontends with React so…
Get your copy!
How to Sell Your Book
I use this for keyword analysis
The Power of REST
Order your copy of Learning Spring Boot now!
Do you like reading?
Building Your Platform
Order Your Copy Now!
Videos of my presentations
- Live Coding w/ Spring Data @ SpringOne Platform 2016
- Spinnaker: Land of a 100 Builds @ SpringOne Platform 2016
- Spring Data REST @ SpringOne 2015
- Spring Data REST @ DevNexus 2015
- Debug and Maintain Your Spring Boot App – 7/9/2015
- Cloud Foundry After Dark – 2/15/2015
- Screencast: REST app built in five minutes or less – 11/20/2014
- Spring Data REST – Data Meets Hypermedia – 2014
- Building Your App Mgmt Tools w/ Spring Boot – 2014
- Grails in the Real World™ – 2013
- How to sell your book – Part 5 – Keywords August 8, 2018
- How to sell your book – Part 4 – Categories July 31, 2018
- How to sell your book – Part 3 – Cross promoting your work July 26, 2018
- How to sell your book – Part 2 – Fans July 4, 2018
- How to sell your book – Part 1 – Advertising June 28, 2018
Sign up for Greg’s email list!