What’s a street team?
A stream team is a group of fans that “hit the streets” to promote an author. I’m looking for people willing to write honest reviews, blog posts, and recommend books to friends and co-workers. For their support, members get freebies like advanced reader copies, tip offs about code updates, insight into the coding process, Q&A time with Greg, publication dates, and more!
I’d love anyone to join, but this is an exclusive team of my biggest fans. I am looking for people that are:
- Age 18 or older.
- HUGE fans of Greg, and have read his current tech books.
- Have an active presence on Facebook and/or Twitter. (Other social media like Medium is a plus!)
- Willing to post reviews on Amazon, your blog site, etc.
If this sounds like you, fill out the details below and I’ll get in touch with you.
Get your copy!
How to Sell Your Book
I use this for keyword analysis
The Power of REST
Order your copy of Learning Spring Boot now!
Do you like reading?
Building Your Platform
Order Your Copy Now!
Videos of my presentations
- Live Coding w/ Spring Data @ SpringOne Platform 2016
- Spinnaker: Land of a 100 Builds @ SpringOne Platform 2016
- Spring Data REST @ SpringOne 2015
- Spring Data REST @ DevNexus 2015
- Debug and Maintain Your Spring Boot App – 7/9/2015
- Cloud Foundry After Dark – 2/15/2015
- Screencast: REST app built in five minutes or less – 11/20/2014
- Spring Data REST – Data Meets Hypermedia – 2014
- Building Your App Mgmt Tools w/ Spring Boot – 2014
- Grails in the Real World™ – 2013
- How to sell your book – Part 2 – Fans July 4, 2018
- How to sell your book – Part 1 – Advertising June 28, 2018
- Why writing framework code is different than end user apps May 7, 2018
- How to grow your email list April 24, 2018
- As Pivotal goes public, I can’t help but reflect on this surreal journey. #PVTL @russmiles @pivotal April 20, 2018
Sign up for Greg’s email list!