Please note that some of the links on my site are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you. I‘ll receive commission if you choose to purchase through one of these affiliate links. I only recommend the companies and products that I actually use and I only recommend the ones that I have found particularly helpful and who have made a difference for me. I recommend that you only spend money on tools if they will make a difference in your needs.
Also, I work professionally as a software developer. That means I can NOT work for YOU as a software developer. I only entertain business prospects that do NOT compete with my developer activities.
If you wish for me to speak at your event about software development, I must clear it with my company. To avoid the appearance of conflict of interest or an unintended quid pro quo, I don’t accept money for such speaking engagements.
Get your copy!
How to Sell Your Book
I use this for keyword analysis
The Power of REST
Order your copy of Learning Spring Boot now!
Do you like reading?
Building Your Platform
Order Your Copy Now!
Videos of my presentations
- Live Coding w/ Spring Data @ SpringOne Platform 2016
- Spinnaker: Land of a 100 Builds @ SpringOne Platform 2016
- Spring Data REST @ SpringOne 2015
- Spring Data REST @ DevNexus 2015
- Debug and Maintain Your Spring Boot App – 7/9/2015
- Cloud Foundry After Dark – 2/15/2015
- Screencast: REST app built in five minutes or less – 11/20/2014
- Spring Data REST – Data Meets Hypermedia – 2014
- Building Your App Mgmt Tools w/ Spring Boot – 2014
- Grails in the Real World™ – 2013
- Why I might switch from @MailChimp to @AWeber September 3, 2018
- How to sell your book – Part 5 – Keywords August 8, 2018
- How to sell your book – Part 4 – Categories July 31, 2018
- How to sell your book – Part 3 – Cross promoting your work July 26, 2018
- How to sell your book – Part 2 – Fans July 4, 2018
Sign up for Greg’s email list!