Do you dig speculative fiction? Fantasy with scifi stirred in? Interested in getting an advanced reader copy, sneak peeks at cover art, and more?
Then join my street team.
What’s a street team?
A stream team is a group of fans that “hit the streets” to promote an author. I’m looking for people willing to write honest reviews, blog posts, and recommend books to family and friends. For their support, members get freebies like Q&A time with Greg, early information on book covers, tips on events, publication dates, and more! I’d love anyone to join, but this is an exclusive team of my biggest fans. I am looking for people that are:
- Age 18 or older.
- HUGE fans of Greg, and have read his current books.
- Have an active presence on Facebook and/or Twitter. (Other social media is a plus!)
- Willing to post reviews on Amazon, Goodreads, etc.
What are the time commitments?
When a book comes out, we expect members to, at a minimum:
- Write a blog post
- Talk about it on Facebook
- Tweet about it on Twitter
- Review it on Facebook/Amazon/Goodreads
For most members this means maybe 1-2 hours per book release. We also like members to:
- Comment on some of Greg’s blog posts
- Interact with Greg via Twitter and Facebook.
Probably not more than 10 minutes/week, tops.
Sound cool? Then sign up now!
Order your copy of Learning Spring Boot now!
I use this for keyword analysis
The Power of REST
Do you like reading?
Order Your Copy Now!
Building Your Platform
Videos of my presentations
- Live Coding w/ Spring Data @ SpringOne Platform 2016
- Spinnaker: Land of a 100 Builds @ SpringOne Platform 2016
- Spring Data REST @ SpringOne 2015
- Spring Data REST @ DevNexus 2015
- Debug and Maintain Your Spring Boot App – 7/9/2015
- Cloud Foundry After Dark – 2/15/2015
- Screencast: REST app built in five minutes or less – 11/20/2014
- Spring Data REST – Data Meets Hypermedia – 2014
- Building Your App Mgmt Tools w/ Spring Boot – 2014
- Grails in the Real World™ – 2013
- How I used #KDPRocket and learned to love keyword analysis March 7, 2018
- Darklight cover reveal! February 20, 2018
- Why statics are no longer evil February 9, 2018
- Building a recording studio without breaking the bank January 30, 2018
- A tale of two mediatypes January 18, 2018
Sign up for Greg’s email list!