My wife and I are gearing up for a date in just a couple hours. It’s kind of different: we are going to eat and then go to a local Starbuck’s and WRITE. Yes, just write. Not a movie, not a concert. Just writing on our laptops at a local coffee shop. Okay, I’m not…
Today I decided to spend a little time creating a graphic header for this blog. I don’t have much in graphics art tools. I could download Gimp, figure it out, and probably get disappointed that it can’t do something I want. Or maybe buy something else, install it, figure it out, and again get disappointed…
Get your copy!
How to Sell Your Book
I use this for keyword analysis
The Power of REST
Order your copy of Learning Spring Boot now!
Do you like reading?
Building Your Platform
Order Your Copy Now!
Videos of my presentations
- Live Coding w/ Spring Data @ SpringOne Platform 2016
- Spinnaker: Land of a 100 Builds @ SpringOne Platform 2016
- Spring Data REST @ SpringOne 2015
- Spring Data REST @ DevNexus 2015
- Debug and Maintain Your Spring Boot App – 7/9/2015
- Cloud Foundry After Dark – 2/15/2015
- Screencast: REST app built in five minutes or less – 11/20/2014
- Spring Data REST – Data Meets Hypermedia – 2014
- Building Your App Mgmt Tools w/ Spring Boot – 2014
- Grails in the Real World™ – 2013
- @Uber, what are you doing for my mother? November 6, 2018
- Why I might switch from @MailChimp to @AWeber September 3, 2018
- How to sell your book – Part 5 – Keywords August 8, 2018
- How to sell your book – Part 4 – Categories July 31, 2018
- How to sell your book – Part 3 – Cross promoting your work July 26, 2018