Lately, I have had to work on a Java solution that involved locking down SSL. What do I mean by this? Quite simply, the list of default ciphers provided to Java’s SSLSocket/SSLServerSocket includes some really crazy choices. A few are low grade ciphers (40 bit and 56 bit), and some even have no encryption. Essentially,…
Get your copy!
I use this for keyword analysis
The Power of REST
Order your copy of Learning Spring Boot now!
Do you like reading?
Building Your Platform
Order Your Copy Now!
Videos of my presentations
- Live Coding w/ Spring Data @ SpringOne Platform 2016
- Spinnaker: Land of a 100 Builds @ SpringOne Platform 2016
- Spring Data REST @ SpringOne 2015
- Spring Data REST @ DevNexus 2015
- Debug and Maintain Your Spring Boot App – 7/9/2015
- Cloud Foundry After Dark – 2/15/2015
- Screencast: REST app built in five minutes or less – 11/20/2014
- Spring Data REST – Data Meets Hypermedia – 2014
- Building Your App Mgmt Tools w/ Spring Boot – 2014
- Grails in the Real World™ – 2013
- Why writing framework code is different than end user apps May 7, 2018
- How to grow your email list April 24, 2018
- As Pivotal goes public, I can’t help but reflect on this surreal journey. #PVTL @russmiles @pivotal April 20, 2018
- How to beat Amazon April 3, 2018
- Darklight released! March 27, 2018
Sign up for Greg’s email list!