Last night, I worked from 9:30pm until 2am on Learning Spring Boot. Whew! It was tough work, but I needed to pull it across the finish line. I had the code lined up quite nicely for the entire chapter. I simply need to tell the story of how all this stuff worked together. As I’ve…
This Thursday I’ll be submitting the first draft for Chapter 5 – Securing Your App with Spring Boot inside Learning Spring Boot. If you have no experience with Spring Security, then I hope you’ll enjoy this chapter. Security by itself is a complex topic. There is no single thing that instantly makes your entire application…
Yesterday afternoon, I bundled up Chapter 4, Data Access with Spring Boot for Learning Spring Boot and shipped it off to Packt Publishing. They were happy to receive it on time. Then I saw Spring Boot release version 1.1.5.RELEASE. I just updated all my source code to the latest version, edited the fragments, and fixed the links…
I finally found some time to post updates. Whew! It has been busy! Day 1================================On Monday, I hooked up with the SpringSource guys. It seems everyone had something to work on. I wanted to get 0.9.0 completed and working before giving my demo of PetClinic on Thursday. Just about anyone I spoke to was polishing…
Order your copy of Learning Spring Boot now!
The Power of REST
Do you like reading?
Order Your Copy Now!
Building Your Platform
Videos of my presentations
- Live Coding w/ Spring Data @ SpringOne Platform 2016
- Spinnaker: Land of a 100 Builds @ SpringOne Platform 2016
- Spring Data REST @ SpringOne 2015
- Spring Data REST @ DevNexus 2015
- Debug and Maintain Your Spring Boot App – 7/9/2015
- Cloud Foundry After Dark – 2/15/2015
- Screencast: REST app built in five minutes or less – 11/20/2014
- Spring Data REST – Data Meets Hypermedia – 2014
- Building Your App Mgmt Tools w/ Spring Boot – 2014
- Grails in the Real World™ – 2013
- Why statics are no longer evil February 9, 2018
- Building a recording studio without breaking the bank January 30, 2018
- A tale of two mediatypes January 18, 2018
- How TDD is wrong November 14, 2017
- Why I converted a Gradle project to Maven November 7, 2017
Sign up for Greg’s email list!