Like many of my friends, I like a simple, step-by-step guide when learning something new. So I’ve decided to capture how to use Scrivener, the greatest writer’s tool invented since the ballpoint pen, and show you how to crank out something impressive. If you have no clue what Scrivener is, their own videos should whet your appetite. Assuming…
Over the past year, I have dove head first into use Scrivener for my writing efforts. The thing is amazing! Scrivener is a writer’s tool, built by writers for writers. It costs about $30+. I couldn’t put my finger on what was so cool about it until I read this. tl;dr – Scrivener puts your…
Get your copy!
I use this for keyword analysis
The Power of REST
Order your copy of Learning Spring Boot now!
Do you like reading?
Building Your Platform
Order Your Copy Now!
Videos of my presentations
- Live Coding w/ Spring Data @ SpringOne Platform 2016
- Spinnaker: Land of a 100 Builds @ SpringOne Platform 2016
- Spring Data REST @ SpringOne 2015
- Spring Data REST @ DevNexus 2015
- Debug and Maintain Your Spring Boot App – 7/9/2015
- Cloud Foundry After Dark – 2/15/2015
- Screencast: REST app built in five minutes or less – 11/20/2014
- Spring Data REST – Data Meets Hypermedia – 2014
- Building Your App Mgmt Tools w/ Spring Boot – 2014
- Grails in the Real World™ – 2013
- How to beat Amazon April 3, 2018
- Darklight released! March 27, 2018
- Building your email list yet? Find out why you need to get started March 23, 2018
- How I used #KDPRocket and learned to love keyword analysis March 7, 2018
- Darklight cover reveal! February 20, 2018
Sign up for Greg’s email list!