Check out Geoffrey Warin’s review of Learning Spring Boot! Overall, it’s a good book, well worth reading if you want to learn how spring boot works but more globally, it will give you good insights and tips on various capabilities of Spring and its integration with other technologies.
Check out Craig Burke’s review. Check out the following excerpt! “This book does an outstanding job of demystifying Spring Boot and all the magic that goes along with it. I very highly recommend it.”
I just finished Vaetra Unveiled by Daniel Marvello. It was a delightful read! I wanted to write up my reactions to it. Vaetra Unveiled is a classic swords-and-sorcery novel. There is action, suspense, and charm amongst the characters. Daniel does a great job at world building in the sense that I could imagine everywhere the…
I finished reading “Just Spring” by Madhusudhan Konda over the weekend. The author states in the preface, If you wish to get introduced to Spring quickly and precisely, or would like to refresh your knowledge on Spring in couple of hours, or have only a weekend to learn Spring before you start working on it on…
Get your copy!
How to Sell Your Book
I use this for keyword analysis
The Power of REST
Order your copy of Learning Spring Boot now!
Do you like reading?
Building Your Platform
Order Your Copy Now!
Videos of my presentations
- Live Coding w/ Spring Data @ SpringOne Platform 2016
- Spinnaker: Land of a 100 Builds @ SpringOne Platform 2016
- Spring Data REST @ SpringOne 2015
- Spring Data REST @ DevNexus 2015
- Debug and Maintain Your Spring Boot App – 7/9/2015
- Cloud Foundry After Dark – 2/15/2015
- Screencast: REST app built in five minutes or less – 11/20/2014
- Spring Data REST – Data Meets Hypermedia – 2014
- Building Your App Mgmt Tools w/ Spring Boot – 2014
- Grails in the Real World™ – 2013
- Why I might switch from @MailChimp to @AWeber September 3, 2018
- How to sell your book – Part 5 – Keywords August 8, 2018
- How to sell your book – Part 4 – Categories July 31, 2018
- How to sell your book – Part 3 – Cross promoting your work July 26, 2018
- How to sell your book – Part 2 – Fans July 4, 2018
Sign up for Greg’s email list!