This release contains a refactored IoC container supporting four formats (XMLConfig, PythonConfig/@Object, PyContainerConfig, and SpringJavaConfig); replacement of the term “component” with “object” in all APIs, classnames, etc.; and other bug fixes and API cleanup
Spring Python is growing fast and I’m excited to be working on this project. I just wanted to list some of the things that shows the many ways this is happening. First of all, I must point out that we just recently released version 0.8.0. This version contains the newly rewritten IoC container as well…
This release contains improvements to reference documentation as well as integration with Spring’s new download site .
This release contains several upgrades and improvements, including scrubbing the APIs to better match PEP-0008.
This is the release with Spring Python as an official Spring Extension. The primary task was quality, and the first step was to integrate all the unit tests with SpringSource’s build team and a continuous integration server. This has been accomplished and one sample of such a run can be found at http://build.springframework.org/browse/EXT-PYQUICK-19. A couple…
Order your copy of Learning Spring Boot now!
The Power of REST
Do you like reading?
Order Your Copy Now!
Building Your Platform
Videos of my presentations
- Live Coding w/ Spring Data @ SpringOne Platform 2016
- Spinnaker: Land of a 100 Builds @ SpringOne Platform 2016
- Spring Data REST @ SpringOne 2015
- Spring Data REST @ DevNexus 2015
- Debug and Maintain Your Spring Boot App – 7/9/2015
- Cloud Foundry After Dark – 2/15/2015
- Screencast: REST app built in five minutes or less – 11/20/2014
- Spring Data REST – Data Meets Hypermedia – 2014
- Building Your App Mgmt Tools w/ Spring Boot – 2014
- Grails in the Real World™ – 2013
- Darklight cover reveal! February 20, 2018
- Why statics are no longer evil February 9, 2018
- Building a recording studio without breaking the bank January 30, 2018
- A tale of two mediatypes January 18, 2018
- How TDD is wrong November 14, 2017
Sign up for Greg’s email list!