I recently had a friend of mine ask me about the viability of writing a book for his open source project. He had questions about how to submit a proposal as well as the money involved. I wrote him a detailed response, but decided to post some of my lessons learned here. Don’t write a book…
Something that I have been polishing for some time is my writing voice. The voice is more than just words, grammar, and speaking in a me-to-you, versus us-with-us style. It’s the way we blend words and language together to provide our writing with a certain personality. One of the things that won me over before…
Someone posted to me a question through meetupcom, “Greg, what is the best testing tool?” I didn’t have room to reply. I posted my response inside the Nashville JUG Google Group we host, but I thought today, it would be better to capture it here. Asking “what is the best tool” with no other context…
Packt Publishing recently interviewed me about Python Testing Cookbook. I hope you enjoy it.
Get your copy!
I use this for keyword analysis
The Power of REST
Order your copy of Learning Spring Boot now!
Do you like reading?
Building Your Platform
Order Your Copy Now!
Videos of my presentations
- Live Coding w/ Spring Data @ SpringOne Platform 2016
- Spinnaker: Land of a 100 Builds @ SpringOne Platform 2016
- Spring Data REST @ SpringOne 2015
- Spring Data REST @ DevNexus 2015
- Debug and Maintain Your Spring Boot App – 7/9/2015
- Cloud Foundry After Dark – 2/15/2015
- Screencast: REST app built in five minutes or less – 11/20/2014
- Spring Data REST – Data Meets Hypermedia – 2014
- Building Your App Mgmt Tools w/ Spring Boot – 2014
- Grails in the Real World™ – 2013
- How to grow your email list April 24, 2018
- As Pivotal goes public, I can’t help but reflect on this surreal journey. #PVTL @russmiles @pivotal April 20, 2018
- How to beat Amazon April 3, 2018
- Darklight released! March 27, 2018
- Building your email list yet? Find out why you need to get started March 23, 2018
Sign up for Greg’s email list!