This release contains a refactored IoC container supporting four formats (XMLConfig, PythonConfig/@Object, PyContainerConfig, and SpringJavaConfig); replacement of the term “component” with “object” in all APIs, classnames, etc.; and other bug fixes and API cleanup
This release contains improvements to reference documentation as well as integration with Spring’s new download site .
This release contains several upgrades and improvements, including scrubbing the APIs to better match PEP-0008.
Spring Python’s web page has been updated. It now uses the maven-generate material, with links to the official documents released earlier. The former trac site is still online and available through a link on the site. While the site may appear low on information, all the main articles of documentation are contained in the reference…
Spring Python’s official documentation has been staged at http://springpython.webfactional.com/reference/html.
Spring Python was given as a “sneak peek” into Spring Extensions to the London Spring User’s Group at the end of a presentation on Spring.NET given by Russ Miles. If you follow that link to the Spring Python forums, there is another link to see the online video clip.
This is the release with Spring Python as an official Spring Extension. The primary task was quality, and the first step was to integrate all the unit tests with SpringSource’s build team and a continuous integration server. This has been accomplished and one sample of such a run can be found at http://build.springframework.org/browse/EXT-PYQUICK-19. A couple…
Russ Miles from Spring Source recently contacted me and invited Spring Python to become an official Spring Extension. Russ is in charge of the Spring Extensions project, a process they are setting up to incubate projects that can potentially become official parts of Spring Source’s software portfolio. Read more on our new discussion forum.
Get your copy!
How to Sell Your Book
I use this for keyword analysis
The Power of REST
Order your copy of Learning Spring Boot now!
Do you like reading?
Building Your Platform
Order Your Copy Now!
Videos of my presentations
- Live Coding w/ Spring Data @ SpringOne Platform 2016
- Spinnaker: Land of a 100 Builds @ SpringOne Platform 2016
- Spring Data REST @ SpringOne 2015
- Spring Data REST @ DevNexus 2015
- Debug and Maintain Your Spring Boot App – 7/9/2015
- Cloud Foundry After Dark – 2/15/2015
- Screencast: REST app built in five minutes or less – 11/20/2014
- Spring Data REST – Data Meets Hypermedia – 2014
- Building Your App Mgmt Tools w/ Spring Boot – 2014
- Grails in the Real World™ – 2013
- @Uber, what are you doing for my mother? November 6, 2018
- Why I might switch from @MailChimp to @AWeber September 3, 2018
- How to sell your book – Part 5 – Keywords August 8, 2018
- How to sell your book – Part 4 – Categories July 31, 2018
- How to sell your book – Part 3 – Cross promoting your work July 26, 2018
Sign up for Greg’s email list!