The video of last year’s Spring Data REST talk is out. Just visit https://spring.io/blog/2015/02/24/springone2gx-2014-replay-spring-data-rest-data-meets-hypermedia to find the slides and video as Roy Clarkson and I snap pics with our billion dollar startup idea!
Spring Mobile/Android guru Roy Clarkson and I are giving a talk at SpringOne this year. We will be mixing Spring Data with RESTful APIs. Roy and I have been working on a demo app that let’s you snap pictures and then upload them to a centralized web site through a simple RESTful API using hypermedia. The code…
I just shipped off chapter 1, “Quick Start with Groovy”. Last night, I dug through and updated the code samples along with outputs to Spring Boot 1.1.1.RELEASE, which went out late yesterday. It really is awesome having that effort minimized thanks to AsciiDoc! Basically, I edited the code directly, re-ran the bits where I had captured…
I just spent two days adding a mobile front end to a web app a few months ago. It is a reference app called Rabbit Trader, an app that demonstrates our JMS on Rabbit module targeted for vFabric 5.3. To hear more about that module, you’ll have to wait a bit. All I can say…
Order your copy of Learning Spring Boot now!
The Power of REST
Do you like reading?
Order Your Copy Now!
Building Your Platform
Videos of my presentations
- Live Coding w/ Spring Data @ SpringOne Platform 2016
- Spinnaker: Land of a 100 Builds @ SpringOne Platform 2016
- Spring Data REST @ SpringOne 2015
- Spring Data REST @ DevNexus 2015
- Debug and Maintain Your Spring Boot App – 7/9/2015
- Cloud Foundry After Dark – 2/15/2015
- Screencast: REST app built in five minutes or less – 11/20/2014
- Spring Data REST – Data Meets Hypermedia – 2014
- Building Your App Mgmt Tools w/ Spring Boot – 2014
- Grails in the Real World™ – 2013
- Why statics are no longer evil February 9, 2018
- Building a recording studio without breaking the bank January 30, 2018
- A tale of two mediatypes January 18, 2018
- How TDD is wrong November 14, 2017
- Why I converted a Gradle project to Maven November 7, 2017
Sign up for Greg’s email list!