Are you a writer? Have you have written novels? Tech books? Do you want to? Assuming you said yes to any of those questions, the next question is possibly the most critical one to follow: Are you building your email list? If you said “no”, then you might be making the biggest mistake of your…
I have recently been learning a bunch about marketing. My wife has started marketing her fourth novel. Along the way, we have also started boosting Facebook posts about the freebie opportunities. And in my quest to better understand these types of campaigns, I have stumbled into a concept called “organic reach”. That is cute language for…
I’ve recently been working on building up a new aspect of marketing – forming a launch group. A launch group is a close knit circle of people that help you get the word out when your book, as they say, hits the stands. I have two fronts in progress: Darklight and Learning Spring Boot 2nd Edition….
Get your copy!
I use this for keyword analysis
The Power of REST
Order your copy of Learning Spring Boot now!
Do you like reading?
Building Your Platform
Order Your Copy Now!
Videos of my presentations
- Live Coding w/ Spring Data @ SpringOne Platform 2016
- Spinnaker: Land of a 100 Builds @ SpringOne Platform 2016
- Spring Data REST @ SpringOne 2015
- Spring Data REST @ DevNexus 2015
- Debug and Maintain Your Spring Boot App – 7/9/2015
- Cloud Foundry After Dark – 2/15/2015
- Screencast: REST app built in five minutes or less – 11/20/2014
- Spring Data REST – Data Meets Hypermedia – 2014
- Building Your App Mgmt Tools w/ Spring Boot – 2014
- Grails in the Real World™ – 2013
- How to beat Amazon April 3, 2018
- Darklight released! March 27, 2018
- Building your email list yet? Find out why you need to get started March 23, 2018
- How I used #KDPRocket and learned to love keyword analysis March 7, 2018
- Darklight cover reveal! February 20, 2018
Sign up for Greg’s email list!