I have been digging for a couple of days on how to build a Scala List inside Java. The blog entries are hard to find. Most talk about converting a java.util.List into a Scala List from inside Scala. That is not what I’m looking for, but what really infuriated me was reading a blog entry…
I recently completed a patch that replaces the amara library with python’s default elementTree library. As much as I like amara’s API, its C-extension basis was unacceptable. I just merged the patch into the trunk, and verified it works with Jython 2.5.1.FINAL. When Spring Python’s 1.1.0.M2 release comes out, we will be Jython-compatible. With this…
I was tracking some comments, and recently noticed a thread of discussion (in English) on a python mailing list. This is a follow-up to someone else posting about his discovery of Spring Python through the news announcement from SpringSource. (I appreciated that the person also caught on to my article defending the usage of AOP…
While surfing across Google, I spotted a conversation where a couple guys were commenting on Spring Python. The only commentary was based on the Wikipedia entry, and showed no delving into official documentation or our website. Well, I can’t help but respond to the some of the assumptions that were made. Spring-Python. A port of…
Order your copy of Learning Spring Boot now!
The Power of REST
Do you like reading?
Order Your Copy Now!
Building Your Platform
Videos of my presentations
- Live Coding w/ Spring Data @ SpringOne Platform 2016
- Spinnaker: Land of a 100 Builds @ SpringOne Platform 2016
- Spring Data REST @ SpringOne 2015
- Spring Data REST @ DevNexus 2015
- Debug and Maintain Your Spring Boot App – 7/9/2015
- Cloud Foundry After Dark – 2/15/2015
- Screencast: REST app built in five minutes or less – 11/20/2014
- Spring Data REST – Data Meets Hypermedia – 2014
- Building Your App Mgmt Tools w/ Spring Boot – 2014
- Grails in the Real World™ – 2013
- Darklight cover reveal! February 20, 2018
- Why statics are no longer evil February 9, 2018
- Building a recording studio without breaking the bank January 30, 2018
- A tale of two mediatypes January 18, 2018
- How TDD is wrong November 14, 2017
Sign up for Greg’s email list!