I’ve been working on this Spinnaker thing for over a year. I’ve coded support so Spinnaker can make continuous deployments to Cloud Foundry. And the whole thing is written in Groovy. I recently upgraded to that I can now talk reactively to Cloud Foundry with Groovy. And it’s been a nightmare. Why? Groovy is pretty darn wicked. Coding…
Order your copy of Learning Spring Boot now!
I use this for keyword analysis
The Power of REST
Do you like reading?
Order Your Copy Now!
Building Your Platform
Videos of my presentations
- Live Coding w/ Spring Data @ SpringOne Platform 2016
- Spinnaker: Land of a 100 Builds @ SpringOne Platform 2016
- Spring Data REST @ SpringOne 2015
- Spring Data REST @ DevNexus 2015
- Debug and Maintain Your Spring Boot App – 7/9/2015
- Cloud Foundry After Dark – 2/15/2015
- Screencast: REST app built in five minutes or less – 11/20/2014
- Spring Data REST – Data Meets Hypermedia – 2014
- Building Your App Mgmt Tools w/ Spring Boot – 2014
- Grails in the Real World™ – 2013
- How I used #KDPRocket and learned to love keyword analysis March 7, 2018
- Darklight cover reveal! February 20, 2018
- Why statics are no longer evil February 9, 2018
- Building a recording studio without breaking the bank January 30, 2018
- A tale of two mediatypes January 18, 2018
Sign up for Greg’s email list!