I’m speaking at SpringOne 2GX next month. I invite you to come see my presentation: “Case Study – Grails in the Real World“. I have been working hard for some time on other material that will be presented at SpringOne. With that stuff briefly off my plate, I have dove head first into getting my…
I recently was given a task that seemed kind of big for me. I had to generate a web site targeted for a certain with little time. I put off planned vacation time in order to meet this schedule. Bottom line, I spit out the site, and to top it off, my co-workers were impressed…
This is an exciting day. The first, production-ready version of Spring Python is finally here. Version 1.0.0-RC1 is out. You can download from the official site, but if you are having trouble, you can go directly to S3, and grab 1.0.0-RC1. Please visit the official website at http://springpython.webfactional.com, where you will find links to up-to-date…
I finally found some time to post updates. Whew! It has been busy! Day 1================================On Monday, I hooked up with the SpringSource guys. It seems everyone had something to work on. I wanted to get 0.9.0 completed and working before giving my demo of PetClinic on Thursday. Just about anyone I spoke to was polishing…
Link: http://blog.springsource.com/2008/11/11/more-weapons-for-the-war-on-complexity-springsource-acquires-groovygrails-leader/ I posted this in case you hadn’t heard, SpringSource has acquired the company behind Grails and Groovy. You may wonder “what has this got to do with Python?” Well, I am always interested in tracking what SpringSource is up to, especially in the realm of dynamic languages. This is good news to me,…
Order your copy of Learning Spring Boot now!
The Power of REST
Do you like reading?
Order Your Copy Now!
Building Your Platform
Videos of my presentations
- Live Coding w/ Spring Data @ SpringOne Platform 2016
- Spinnaker: Land of a 100 Builds @ SpringOne Platform 2016
- Spring Data REST @ SpringOne 2015
- Spring Data REST @ DevNexus 2015
- Debug and Maintain Your Spring Boot App – 7/9/2015
- Cloud Foundry After Dark – 2/15/2015
- Screencast: REST app built in five minutes or less – 11/20/2014
- Spring Data REST – Data Meets Hypermedia – 2014
- Building Your App Mgmt Tools w/ Spring Boot – 2014
- Grails in the Real World™ – 2013
- Why statics are no longer evil February 9, 2018
- Building a recording studio without breaking the bank January 30, 2018
- A tale of two mediatypes January 18, 2018
- How TDD is wrong November 14, 2017
- Why I converted a Gradle project to Maven November 7, 2017
Sign up for Greg’s email list!