I have been using git for several years now. But like any other tool, you don’t REALLY know all its power without using it in the craziest situations. I’ve just discovered a core aspect of git that totally drives me nuts given what it can do!!! Git is a distributed version control system, right? Those…
My company has gone full on with using github as the place to host our code. It’s great! I love git and I love github. And lately, in the past couple of months, I have taken on using hub, and git + hub tool. So what’s the difference in workflow? The standard approach suggested by…
A friend of mine who is getting warmed up to using git on some projects asked me recently what tools I had to recommend in helping with running some of his own, private repositories. This isn’t about github, but instead, just using git on the home network (which isn’t too hard to do) To be…
Today I had the good fortune to read http://gitready.com/advanced/2009/02/10/squashing-commits-with-rebase.html. The article perfectly served my needs. I’ve been working on a new feature for several days. At first, I build some buttons and new pages, and had all the functionality working. I had also committed the changes. Before pushing them to origin, I sent a diff report…
Get your copy!
How to Sell Your Book
I use this for keyword analysis
The Power of REST
Order your copy of Learning Spring Boot now!
Do you like reading?
Building Your Platform
Order Your Copy Now!
Videos of my presentations
- Live Coding w/ Spring Data @ SpringOne Platform 2016
- Spinnaker: Land of a 100 Builds @ SpringOne Platform 2016
- Spring Data REST @ SpringOne 2015
- Spring Data REST @ DevNexus 2015
- Debug and Maintain Your Spring Boot App – 7/9/2015
- Cloud Foundry After Dark – 2/15/2015
- Screencast: REST app built in five minutes or less – 11/20/2014
- Spring Data REST – Data Meets Hypermedia – 2014
- Building Your App Mgmt Tools w/ Spring Boot – 2014
- Grails in the Real World™ – 2013
- Why I might switch from @MailChimp to @AWeber September 3, 2018
- How to sell your book – Part 5 – Keywords August 8, 2018
- How to sell your book – Part 4 – Categories July 31, 2018
- How to sell your book – Part 3 – Cross promoting your work July 26, 2018
- How to sell your book – Part 2 – Fans July 4, 2018
Sign up for Greg’s email list!