If you are paying income tax on your cash flow that is too high in your opinion, then there are many strategies that could lighten that road not using an 401K investment strategy. The real issue is would you rather pay taxes on input or output? So you input $100,000 and have a $250,000 output….
Over the past couple of years, I have been innately fascinated by the emergence of scala. Discovering it’s incredible power of type inference, a very extensive collections API, pattern matching, and many other things have been very alluring. Recently, I had a question pop into my head regarding financial data. You see, I often hear…
I recently wrote my first installment about rebalancing my portfolio. In it, I discussed some of the cons involved with investing in financial instruments that suffer losses. Essentially, if your account loses 20%, you must gain 25% to overcome that. The bigger the loss, the bigger gain you need just to get back to where…
I suppose you’re very familiar with hearing news like “The Dow is down 2.5% today,” or “The S&P is up 3%.” Mapping into basic mathematics, that would be -2.5% and +3%, relatively speaking. But why are these figures couched in relative numbers? In my previous article about rebalancing my portfolio, I talked about a scenario where…
I’ve recently started a plan to rebalance my portfolio. The first leg is to stop investing in my 401k, and instead route that money into an overfunded Equity Indexed Life Insurance policy (EIUL). More on exactly what that is in a moment. Mutual funds won’t earn you 12% Over the past six months, I have…
Get your copy!
How to Sell Your Book
I use this for keyword analysis
The Power of REST
Order your copy of Learning Spring Boot now!
Do you like reading?
Building Your Platform
Order Your Copy Now!
Videos of my presentations
- Live Coding w/ Spring Data @ SpringOne Platform 2016
- Spinnaker: Land of a 100 Builds @ SpringOne Platform 2016
- Spring Data REST @ SpringOne 2015
- Spring Data REST @ DevNexus 2015
- Debug and Maintain Your Spring Boot App – 7/9/2015
- Cloud Foundry After Dark – 2/15/2015
- Screencast: REST app built in five minutes or less – 11/20/2014
- Spring Data REST – Data Meets Hypermedia – 2014
- Building Your App Mgmt Tools w/ Spring Boot – 2014
- Grails in the Real World™ – 2013
- Why I might switch from @MailChimp to @AWeber September 3, 2018
- How to sell your book – Part 5 – Keywords August 8, 2018
- How to sell your book – Part 4 – Categories July 31, 2018
- How to sell your book – Part 3 – Cross promoting your work July 26, 2018
- How to sell your book – Part 2 – Fans July 4, 2018
Sign up for Greg’s email list!