Last Friday, I submitted the 1st draft for Chapter 2: Quick Start with Java inside Learning Spring Boot. In that one, I walk through the detailed steps of crafting an app that scans for open issues against multiple GitHub repos using several Spring projects. With that behind me, I am now diving into Chapter 3….
My favorite tool for debugging code over my 16 year career is println(). Keep It Simple, Stupid! Back in graduate school, I worked on a real time control system that managed a hydraulic tractor wheel control. It was for testing tire performance. It used C code on the QNX 2 real-time operating system (before they…
Order your copy of Learning Spring Boot now!
I use this for keyword analysis
The Power of REST
Do you like reading?
Order Your Copy Now!
Building Your Platform
Videos of my presentations
- Live Coding w/ Spring Data @ SpringOne Platform 2016
- Spinnaker: Land of a 100 Builds @ SpringOne Platform 2016
- Spring Data REST @ SpringOne 2015
- Spring Data REST @ DevNexus 2015
- Debug and Maintain Your Spring Boot App – 7/9/2015
- Cloud Foundry After Dark – 2/15/2015
- Screencast: REST app built in five minutes or less – 11/20/2014
- Spring Data REST – Data Meets Hypermedia – 2014
- Building Your App Mgmt Tools w/ Spring Boot – 2014
- Grails in the Real World™ – 2013
- How I used #KDPRocket and learned to love keyword analysis March 7, 2018
- Darklight cover reveal! February 20, 2018
- Why statics are no longer evil February 9, 2018
- Building a recording studio without breaking the bank January 30, 2018
- A tale of two mediatypes January 18, 2018
Sign up for Greg’s email list!