While checking on my wife’s twitter feed (and lack of blog posting going out today), I see a big banner message saying that twitterfeed.com is shutting its doors on October 31st. I proceeded to look for other options. It seems like other services that perform similar services start at $9.99/month. Yikes! That’s a bit steep….
I have seen a handful of posts and tweets recently that have summarized my own developing view of where we as people should stand in relation to social media. For starters, we need to recognize that social media is a product for which we are probably NOT the client: If you are not paying for…
I finally did it. I’ve debated for the past four years whether or not to close my LinkedIn account. When I saw an email come out about how you can get ALL your data in a single download, I jumped at the chance. I grabbed all my connections’ contact info, and put it on a…
Last night I finally googled around and found http://python-wordpress-xmlrpc.readthedocs.org/en/latest/. This library uses WordPress’s XML-RPC API hook to let you connect, fetch content, and make edits. It was fabulous! Having migrated from Blogger, I still had a huge number of links that were pointed at Picasaweb, where I have images stored. I had wanted to somehow update…
Get your copy!
How to Sell Your Book
I use this for keyword analysis
The Power of REST
Order your copy of Learning Spring Boot now!
Do you like reading?
Building Your Platform
Order Your Copy Now!
Videos of my presentations
- Live Coding w/ Spring Data @ SpringOne Platform 2016
- Spinnaker: Land of a 100 Builds @ SpringOne Platform 2016
- Spring Data REST @ SpringOne 2015
- Spring Data REST @ DevNexus 2015
- Debug and Maintain Your Spring Boot App – 7/9/2015
- Cloud Foundry After Dark – 2/15/2015
- Screencast: REST app built in five minutes or less – 11/20/2014
- Spring Data REST – Data Meets Hypermedia – 2014
- Building Your App Mgmt Tools w/ Spring Boot – 2014
- Grails in the Real World™ – 2013
- Why I might switch from @MailChimp to @AWeber September 3, 2018
- How to sell your book – Part 5 – Keywords August 8, 2018
- How to sell your book – Part 4 – Categories July 31, 2018
- How to sell your book – Part 3 – Cross promoting your work July 26, 2018
- How to sell your book – Part 2 – Fans July 4, 2018
Sign up for Greg’s email list!