I couldn’t resist using this website to put together a little movie. What is better than a couple of robots discussing aspect oriented programming in python? (This was based on my earlier post The Case forAOP in Python) Okay, maybe its a little stiff, but you have to admit that putting this together on a…
There are many articles out there about AOP and python, and consequently, several AOP solutions for python are offered. The spectrum is broad, ranging from “python doesn’t need AOP” to “python has enough language features to do AOP without framework code” to “AOP works great with python” to “AOP is just another thing built for…
Spring Python is growing fast and I’m excited to be working on this project. I just wanted to list some of the things that shows the many ways this is happening. First of all, I must point out that we just recently released version 0.8.0. This version contains the newly rewritten IoC container as well…
Order your copy of Learning Spring Boot now!
The Power of REST
Do you like reading?
Order Your Copy Now!
Building Your Platform
Videos of my presentations
- Live Coding w/ Spring Data @ SpringOne Platform 2016
- Spinnaker: Land of a 100 Builds @ SpringOne Platform 2016
- Spring Data REST @ SpringOne 2015
- Spring Data REST @ DevNexus 2015
- Debug and Maintain Your Spring Boot App – 7/9/2015
- Cloud Foundry After Dark – 2/15/2015
- Screencast: REST app built in five minutes or less – 11/20/2014
- Spring Data REST – Data Meets Hypermedia – 2014
- Building Your App Mgmt Tools w/ Spring Boot – 2014
- Grails in the Real World™ – 2013
- Why statics are no longer evil February 9, 2018
- Building a recording studio without breaking the bank January 30, 2018
- A tale of two mediatypes January 18, 2018
- How TDD is wrong November 14, 2017
- Why I converted a Gradle project to Maven November 7, 2017
Sign up for Greg’s email list!