A vicious dictator. A magical secret. Can a young freedom fighter master her powers in time?
Snitch earned her name thieving on the medieval streets of Kelmar. Growing up in a world over a thousand years after technology, all she ever wanted was freedom from their vicious military dictator. As part of the Undergrounders resistance group, she must constantly stay one step ahead of the evil leader. But she never planned on escaping capture through a portal to another dimension…
Shocked to discover her fellow fighter Glantham is secretly a wizard, she’s even more surprised to learn she’s his magical successor. And escaping this new, deadly dimension may require unlocking her own magical talents. To avoid certain death and rejoin the Undergrounders’ mission of freedom, she’ll have to master her magic before the beasts of the purple dimension swallow them whole.
Darklight is a YA coming-of-age fantasy set in a feudal, post-tech future. If you like savvy heroes, dark magic, and fantastical worlds, then you’ll love Greg L. Turnquist’s fast-paced adventure.
Buy Darklight to jump into a new dimension today!
Don’t forget to sign up below, and get a FREE E-BOOK PREQUEL:
Get your copy!
How to Sell Your Book
I use this for keyword analysis
The Power of REST
Order your copy of Learning Spring Boot now!
Do you like reading?
Building Your Platform
Order Your Copy Now!
Videos of my presentations
- Live Coding w/ Spring Data @ SpringOne Platform 2016
- Spinnaker: Land of a 100 Builds @ SpringOne Platform 2016
- Spring Data REST @ SpringOne 2015
- Spring Data REST @ DevNexus 2015
- Debug and Maintain Your Spring Boot App – 7/9/2015
- Cloud Foundry After Dark – 2/15/2015
- Screencast: REST app built in five minutes or less – 11/20/2014
- Spring Data REST – Data Meets Hypermedia – 2014
- Building Your App Mgmt Tools w/ Spring Boot – 2014
- Grails in the Real World™ – 2013
- Why I might switch from @MailChimp to @AWeber September 3, 2018
- How to sell your book – Part 5 – Keywords August 8, 2018
- How to sell your book – Part 4 – Categories July 31, 2018
- How to sell your book – Part 3 – Cross promoting your work July 26, 2018
- How to sell your book – Part 2 – Fans July 4, 2018
Sign up for Greg’s email list!