See http://www.springsource.org/node/2489 for the official notice.
Spring Python takes the concepts of the Spring Framework and applies them to Python. This includes features like dependency injection, aop, remoting, data access, transactions, and security, all with a non-invasiveness style.
This is the last planned milestone for version 1.1. We are quickly approaching final release. You can read more detail with the online documentation (see official notice for more links, as well as the sidebars of this blog). You can also pre-order your copy of the Spring Python 1.1 from Packt Publishing, due for release in June 2010.
- [SESPRINGPYTHONPY-99] – PyroServiceExporter daemon shutting down abruptly in Python 2.6
- [SESPRINGPYTHONPY-100] – SpringWiki’s non-XML configuration doesn’t match the XML app context
- [SESPRINGPYTHONPY-107] – Iterating over set configurations in the container not handled properly.
- [SESPRINGPYTHONPY-113] – Break dependency of ApplicationContext on Pyro
- [SESPRINGPYTHONPY-129] – Add springpython.jms to setup.py’s list of packages
- [SESPRINGPYTHONPY-130] – Discovered that trying to access SecurityContextHolder information was broken inside CherryPy app
- [SESPRINGPYTHONPY-98] – Migrate modules based on amara to ElementTree
- [SESPRINGPYTHONPY-106] – Add TRACE logging level
- [SESPRINGPYTHONPY-111] – Move InitializingObject from springpython.factory to springpython.
- [SESPRINGPYTHONPY-114] – Move amara import statement inside XML-based parsers, move pyyaml inside YamlConfig
- [SESPRINGPYTHONPY-119] – List all external dependencies in the ref docs
- [SESPRINGPYTHONPY-126] – Update the documentation to use v. 1.1 XMLConfig XSD schema
- [SESPRINGPYTHONPY-133] – Add support for SSL JMS w/ WebSphereMQ
- [SESPRINGPYTHONPY-136] – Disable attempts to access s3browse since it no longer exists
- [SESPRINGPYTHONPY-12] – Investigate creating JmsTemplate
- [SESPRINGPYTHONPY-97] – Create a YAML-based IoC configuration parser
- [SESPRINGPYTHONPY-105] – Add DisposableObject
- [SESPRINGPYTHONPY-108] – Add lazy_init as option to @Object
- [SESPRINGPYTHONPY-121] – Add LDAP support to security module (CPython)
- [SESPRINGPYTHONPY-127] – Implement abstract objects
- [SESPRINGPYTHONPY-132] – Add JMS SimpleMessageListenerContainer